Victoria Park is one of Cardiff's best loved parks. This grade 2 listed park is situated in the western suburb of Canton, its colourful flower borders and wide range of facilities have year-round appeal to all ages.
The Splashpad has 33 exciting features for children to enjoy and is on the site of the park’s paddling pool which it upgrades. Features include:
- a tipping water bucket
- a tunnel
These are spread across three zones designed for toddlers, juniors, and families.
Features of the Park
- Cast iron bandstand originally installed February 1897, recast replica installed in 1996.
- Cast iron fountain canopy presented by I. Samuel Esq. in 1908. The canopy was restored and relocated to its current position in 1986.
- Billy the seal sculpture created in 1997 by artist David Peterson.
- Children’s playground
- Refreshment kiosk
- Multi use games area
- Basketball and tennis courts
- Bowling green and pavilion
- Public toilets and baby changing facilities
7:30am – 30 minutes before sunset.