Wood Street bus stop changes
33 days ago
Due to the continued redevelopment of St. David's House, Wood Street, there will be changes to the bus stops on Wood Street and at Southgate House from Saturday 16 February.
From first bus on Saturday 16 February to last bus on Friday 22 February
Wood Street will be one way only (towards Wood Street bridge/Tudor Street), so the existing bus stop for services 92/93/94 outside St. David's House, and the bus stop for services 8/9/9A, 54 & 95A/B/C at Southgate House will be out of use. During this time buses will divert via Scott Road and Park Street with two temporary stops being situated on Park Street outside the BT building.
- Services 8/9/9A - please use Park Street temporary stop 'A'
- Services 92/93/94 - please use Park Street temporary stop 'B'
- Service 54 from Channel View to Cyncoed will not set-down or pick-up from Park Street, customers are advised to go to Hayes Bridge Road instead.
- Services 95A/B/C from Llandough/Park & Ride West will not set-down at Park Street and will run straight through to Canal Street.
From first bus on Saturday 23rd February and thereafter
Two new bus stops will be open outbound on Wood Street, outside the new BBC and Cardiff Uni Media School building.
- Services 92/93/94 - will start/end their journeys at stop JQ outside the BBC building.
- Services 95, 95A/B/C - will call at stop JR outside the Cardiff Uni Media School building.
The bus stop outside Southgate House will re-open so services 8/9/9A to Heath Hospital; 54 to Cyncoed and 95A/B/C to Canal Street will revert to calling at this stop.
Don't forget that during the city centre road closures on Saturday 23rd February, from 13:15 to 20:00 buses will divert and start from different city centre locations - click here to see where to catch your bus during this time.